A 'Good' (Ofsted 2013) Primary school are looking to employ a SENCO to join them in September 2016. Experience is preferred, a SENCO qualification is ideal and QTS is essential.
The school is very supportive and has excellent facilities.
They are looking for someone who:
• Has a successful track record of management and leadership
• Has experience as a SENCO is preferred but not essential
• Is committed to improving standards of learning and achievement of SEN students
• Is an outstanding communicator, able to inspire and motivate others
• Is excellent as a classroom practitioner
• Is passionate and committed to ensuring that every child is able to achieve at the highest level
• Expects the highest of themselves and others
If you are available, interested and match this description, please apply though this website. Alternatively, if you would like any further information, please contact Ben on 020 3219 7715 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.