Job title: SEN- Learning Support Assistant
Area: Camden- West Hampstead.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional LSA to support students on a 1 to 1 and group basis. The school is a lovely supportive school rated ‘Outstanding’ in their most recent Ofsted. The rates offered for this role are competitive with room for progression.
The ideal candidate must have a degree relevant to working in education and looking to further their career or a have a Psychology degree and seeking a career in SEN.
You will be required to show understanding, empathy and the ability to motivate pupils, as well as liaising with the SENCo, parents and teachers. As an LSA you will support children in and outside of the classroom following the Key stage curriculum.
Building rapport with the children is vital with the end result of developing the Childs confidence, motivation and achieving their full potential.
Candidates should have:
• Relevant experience in a classroom environment
• ASD Experience
• EBD Experience
• The ability to be adaptable
• Confidence in working with SEN pupils.
• A degree in a relevant subject; Psychology or Education related
About Protocol Education:
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in the UK.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
• A dedicated, borough specific consultant who will provide ongoing support throughout your placements
• Free CPD courses
• Referral bonuses
• Online candidate ‘lounge’ for timesheets, diary updates and community forums
• Regular teacher events/drinks
Please call Jessica on: 020 3219 7715 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org