Are you flexible, patient and confident with working children?
Protocol Education is looking to appoint a strong Learning Support Assistant who is capable of working with Challenging Behaviour.
We are looking for:
• Someone Team Teach trained would be ideal
• Strong Behaviour management skills
• Experience with ASD, SpLD or Dyslexia
• Must have a very good standard in English and Maths, both written and spoken
•Have previous experience supporting/ working with pupils
•One-to-one or small group tuition experience
Applications are also welcome from Graduates in Maths, Science or English (other subjects may be considered) who wish to gain in-school experience prior to undertaking teacher training for the role of Learning Support Assistant.
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
- In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
- Competitive Pay rates
- The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.