Behaviour Support Partner- Team Teach Trained
Are you looking for learning support assistant work in September?
Are you Team Teach trained?
Protocol Education is seeking to appoint a specialist behaviour support partner to work in a school in the South Gloucestershire area on a full time basis.
As a behaviour support specialists you would be required to work alongside key school staff and existing behaviour plans to improve levels of pupil behaviour exhibited in the class. This one-to-one approach helps to raise attainment, self confidence, attendance and engagement. You will be responsible for building supportive working relationships with the pupils in order to improve the children’s overall attainment.
The Team Teach course would cover the following areas:
• Physical techniques used when supporting challenging children
• Recording, reporting
• Understanding policies
• Current Law’s
• Understanding the reasons behind children’s aggression
• Ways to increase the child’s wellbeing
• How to build a effective relationship with the child
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last three years
• UK eligibility to work, an DBS on the update service
• Team Teach qualified
• Experience of working with children with SEN & challenging behaviour
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ payment scheme
• Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.