My client are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed higher level teaching assistant to join this inspiring and supportive team from Novemeber 2016 or as soon as possible. The appointment will be Monday to Friday fand the working times for this role is 8.20am until 3.20pm. This is a permanent position.
This Primary School is a large and growing primary school with a nursery, that received a 'Good' Ofsted rating in 2015. They stated ‘Excellent leadership by the headteacher has enabled the school to make significant progress since its previous inspection. Teaching is effective, pupils achieve well and relationships are good. The school is improving rapidly’.
We can offer you:
• Individually tailored CPD. Protocol cares about its candidates and their future career and is, therefore, committed to the development of inspired, confident and passionate teaching assistants.
• A supportive and strong Senior Leadership Team that leads the school with clear goals.
What is great about our school:
• Friendly, fun, welcoming and highly motivated staff.
• A team ethos whereby all staff support each other and share resources and good practice.
• They aim to achieve excellence in our pupils and staff.
• Well behaved children with great attitudes to learning.
For more information on the position that is available please call Natalie on 0114 252 1970
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.