Passionate about being a teaching assistant, currently hold a Level 2 or 3 Qualification in Supporting Teaching and Learning or have past experience working in a primary school? We have opportunities available for Primary Classroom Teaching Assistants NOW.
• Opportunities for free training and CPD
• Placement experience provided to gain confidence and experience (if required)
• Competitive pay rates - well above minimum wage
Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit Teaching Assistants to work in schools in the Nottingham city and Nottinghamshire area. We are working with several schools who require support staff to work as general classroom assistants with children from Early Years up to Key Stage 2.
Candidates must have GCSEs at C Grade or above as a minimum qualification, and experience of working in school settings or with Primary aged children is desirable.
Whether you come from a social care background, are a youth worker, nursery nurse, or a graduate looking to begin a new career - Protocol Education are keen to hear from people with a desire to work in education and possess the basic skills and personality to make a positive contribution to the lives of school children.
We need candidates who....
• Have high expectations of all children
• Are enthusiastic and committed
• Able to support pupils with different learning abilities as directed by the teacher as well as using own initiative
• Can positively contribute to raising attainment & achievement
• Build a positive rapport with pupils quickly
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake (or already hold) a Full Enhanced DBS check on the Update service.
For more information please call Tom on 0115 853 2170 or e-mail email@example.com.
You can also register your details online at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.