Teaching Assistant required
27.5 hours per week,
Term time only
Required for September 2016
The governors of a Catholic Primary School in Barnsley wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant who is passionate, highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking. The school are looking for people who are caring and patient with a good understanding of how children learn. The successful candidate will work in close partnership with the Head Teacher, staff, parents and governors to help develop the school, sharing their vision and aims to drive the school forward. This post will be initially to work in Foundation Stage.
The school require a Teaching Assistant who will have:
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
• A positive attitude and the ability to use your initiative
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school
• Be inspiring, enthusiastic and creative
• Have the strongest desire to raise standards of achievement
• Be able to work within a close team to achieve the very best for the children
The school can offer:
• A dedicated, hardworking and supportive team
• A welcoming community with a strong Christian ethos
• Enthusiastic and friendly children who are willing and eager to learn
• Supportive governors, parents and Parish community
• Opportunities for further professional development
Protocol Education can offer all of our registered candidates regular CPD training in areas such as behaviour management and special educational needs. If you have a passion for assisting in creating a positive climate for learning and encouraging children to work to the best of their ability, please do not hesitate to send your CV over to email@example.com to be considered for the role.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.