A welcoming and friendly primary school in Barnsley are seeking to appoint 3 well motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to initially work in Foundation Stage. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career as Teaching Assistants.
The school are looking for someone who:
• Has good numeracy and literacy skills
• Experience of working in a primary school
• Ability to relate well to children and adults
• Can work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities
In return the school can offer you:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
• Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
• Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
• A happy and welcoming learning environment
At Protocol Education, we can offer our registered candidates:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A dedicated consultant who is committed to finding a suitable placement for you
- Regular CPD training
Please forward your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.