Level 3 Teaching Assistant’s Required In Trafford
Protocol Education is working with a large primary school and Nursery in Manchester to find highly skilled teaching assistants, there are positions available in both key stage 1 and early years. We are looking for someone who will fit in well and will help to continue the positive environment in the school with the pupils and colleagues. Who also has the ability to adapt and build up good relationships with the children at the school.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply)
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Megan on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013