I am exclusively working with a brand new branch of a private nursery in Kensington & Chelsea who are looking for an outstanding Nursery Manager. The role is full time all year round and has fantastic benefits and would suit an individual with a passion for working with young children and families. The position is due to start in June.
To qualify for the role you will have the following:
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Nursery Manager (Managing a large team).
• Experience in customer service, sales and marketing.
• Excellent communication skills – oral and written.
• Qualified to NVQ level 5 or above.
• Energetic and enthusiastic about childcare.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Strong operational skills.
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and EYFS.
The benefits package includes:
• £35,000 PA. (Depending on experience and qualification).
• Annual Bonus.
• 45 paid holidays per year.
• Management support and couching.
• Excellent career opportunity.
All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.