Temporary post commencing September 2016 to work 31¼ hours, term time only.
The Governors of a Primary School wish to appoint a Level 3 One to One Teaching Assistant
The successful applicants will be responsible for:
- One to One support for a child with complex needs.
- Promoting the school’s LEARNERs code
- Contributing to the class teacher’s ongoing assessments
The successful applicants will be:
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Able to build good relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Able to work in partnership with class teachers
- Expected to contribute towards the smooth running of the classroom organisation
This is an opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive team in a happy and caring environment. If you feel like the position advertised is correct for you please call Natalie on 0114 252 1970
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.