We are recruiting for outstanding, dedicated Teaching Assistants with recent classroom experience. This position is for primary schools based in the London boroughs of Barking and Dagenham, Waltham Forest and Redbridge.
The schools aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. They ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
We are seeking applicants who have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills in order that they can provide flexible and effective support within a Teaching Assistant role.
Candidates should ideally:
• Have previous experience of working with young people.
• Have good communication skills
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be flexible
• Have Excellent attendance and punctuality record
In return Protocol Education can offer;
• Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
• Access to professionally accredited training and courses including Cache Endorsed Learning Programmes (ELPs)
• In-branch workshops and seminars delivering skills and knowledge TAs need to be effective in the classroom and beyond
• Competitive Pay rates
• The peace of mind of working with a reputable and established company
To apply please register your details and send in an updated CV or for more information contact one of our London offices and speak to a consultant now.
Applicants will be subject to Protocol Education’s child safety standards and background checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.