Caretaker Job in a Primary School
Salary Grade: £18,672 - £20,456
The governors of this Primary School in Camden require an efficient and committed caretaker to join their team. The ideal candidate will:
• have previous experience working within a Primary School
• have a current, valid, DBS
• provide an efficient on-site service and will take pride in the school building.
• be the main key holder and will be responsible for opening and closing the school building and may have to attend school premises at unsocial hours or weekends to allow access for emergency repairs.
• be responsible for ensuring the hygiene and cleaning, security and safety of the school site for the benefit of the staff and pupils.
• be required to have knowledge of routine maintenance work and have the ability to communicate effectively with both adults and children. They will be able to work independently/unsupervised and have the ability and the initiative to deal with problems as they arise.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.