Protocol are currently recruiting for an experienced class teacher to work in either KS1 or KS2. My Client is seeking an experienced and hardworking Maths Specialist for a position starting in May.
We are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status who can:
• Plan, prepare and assess lesson in line with national curriculum
• Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
• Is creative and can inspire learning for pupils in a stimulating and vibrant learning environment
• Sets clear expectations for all children to encourage the to be proactive in their learning and so excel,
• Is able to work as part of a team and foster positive relationships with the whole school community.
• Is willing to participate fully in all aspects of school life.
• Will make a significant contribution to the school.
• Is an excellent communicator, with good organisational skills and a strong work ethic.
Protocol Education offers all Teachers:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure that is registered with the update service via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jodie on 02084618900.