Protocol Education Middlesbrough are currently working with a school seeking Behavioural Support Teaching Assistants with extensive experience of managing and supporting behaviour that challenges.
The position will be to support the class teacher during lessons to manage behaviour. This will mean you will be working on both a 1:1 basis with key pupils and as a general class Teaching Assistant.
The school cater for mainstream pupils but have a large percentage of SEN pupils such as; Autism, social, emotional and behavioural difficulties and Speech & Language difficulties.
- Previous experience teaching SEN students and challenging behaviour.
- Relevant qualifications
- It is essential that you have SEN experience teaching in a special school or mainstream setting
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Protocol Education if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Protocol Education, you must:
- - Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- - Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- - Provide two professional child related references.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, click register now and attach your CV.