Graduate Teaching assistants will be happy to hear that this particular school invests and supports aspiring teachers!
The ideal applicant will have
• Experience working with primary aged children who are lower/higher ability as well as SEN children.
• A high standard of communication skills with children or adults
• Commitment to professional development and a willingness to learn
• A passion for working with children and advocate of inclusive education
• Knowledge and Commitment to child Safeguarding
• The commitment and willingness to stay within the role for the entirety of the school year
To be considered for this position you need to have the following;
• Right to work in the UK
• Provide 2 year's worth of professional or academic references
- DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one through Protocol
Protocol Education is fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. In addition, in reward for our candidates hardwork and commitment, we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, candidate awards and end of term celebrations and access to Protocol's CPD portfolio.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.