Protocol Education are looking for someone to join a vibrant and supportive Primary School in Slough.
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced support specialist ready to challenge yourself with children aged between 9 to 19 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
A successful candidate must be:
- Passionate about Special Educational Needs
- Flexible to work across the school supporting individuals and small groups of students
- Previous experience in a school or education setting supporting children with SEN
- Have excellent communication skills and an outgoing, proactive and positive attitude
What Protocol Education can offer:
- Protocol Education is a national company with strong and long-standing links to Schools across the country.
- Optional CPD Training in our Tottenham Court Road Office
- Competitive salary via PAYE (no umbrella companies)
- A dedicated consultant
If this sounds like you, our dedicated consultants want to talk to you. Apply for the role today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.