Are you prepared to help students catch up with education?
Do you have SEN experience and feel confident working 1:1 with children?
We are looking for a support specialist to join Protocol Education and work on a 1:1 basis in a Primary School Setting in Lambeth.
• Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
• Opportunities for professional development
• Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
- Supporting an SEN pupil on a 1:1 basis in the classroom
- Providing targeted support outside of the classroom
- Work on differentiated activities with groups of students
- Liaise with the SENCO/Inclusion manager to deliver SEN provision
- Developing social/emotional skills (depending on individual need)
- Working with teachers to monitor progress of pupils
- Accompanying pupils to relevant therapy sessions (depending on individual need)
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.