Protocol Education are looking for an experienced, or newly qualified, KS2 Class Teacher who is motivated, passionate about teaching and learning, and committed to making a difference to work within a school in the London Borough of Bromley. Applications are welcomed from experienced practitioners or NQTs who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the Academy;
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
• Strive to ensure each of our pupils reaches their full potential;
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team.
The right candidate would be working with a very supportive team and the school offers excellent professional development opportunities.
The school also offers:
• An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work;
• Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
• A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
• A senior leadership team that is highly committed to developing others
For NQTs, the school provides a highly successful NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, as well as a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
If you are a qualified teacher and would like to apply for this role, please email an updated CV to Jodie: Jsilo@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.