The Governors of a Bromley Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner to join their hard working and friendly team. The post is to commence ideally from September 2016. The successful candidate will teach in Key Stage 2 alongside a variety of experienced and supportive colleagues.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a good knowledge and understanding of Key Stage 2 curriculum
• Be organised, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
• Be committed to raising the quality of learning and teaching for all children
• Be a good communicator
• Enjoy working collaboratively
The school are seeking someone who can demonstrate the ability to challenge and nurture pupils, engaging them in interesting, meaningful, challenging and fun lessons, and will deliver teaching that:
• Encourages active learning,
• Models activities effectively without excessive teacher talk
• Lifts the lid on learning and does not constrain learners
• Secures and moves learning on without repetitive tasks
• Provides guidance for further learning through accurate response marking
The successful candidate must be able to continue to provide all of the above and to continue the nurturing, challenging and developmental environment which the children and parents are accustomed to and where children feel valued, cared for and well supported.
In return, the school can offer:
• A friendly, happy team of staff and governors, who are all committed to supporting the school ethos
• Dedicated PPA time and support for individual development and career progression
• Happy and well behaved children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England with 35 branches in UK and international branches.
Our aim is to provide schools with the supply teachers, teaching assistants, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff to find rewarding and career-enhancing jobs.
Continued support through placements
Free CPD courses
Please forward your CV to Jodie: email@example.com if you are interested in this role. Thank you.