Higher Level Teaching Assistant needed
A newly amalgamated school near the centre of Huddersfield, are looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join their enthusiastic and devoted support team. Their position will be to plan and support children’s needs and boost attainment through targeted intervention programs across the Early Years and KS1.
We are looking to appoint someone who can/ will:
• Has HLTA Qualified Status or above
• Liaise with a range of children and staff, planning and implementing a high standard of support with an aim of early prevention and raising attainment
• Provide a high standard of assessing individuals needs and monitor outcomes for children and their families
• Offers support and advice working within agreed policies, protocols and procedure.
• Support implementation, delivery and assessment of current and new initiatives
• Maintain a high level of safeguarding procedures and confidentiality at all times.
• Report and maintain records, including data.
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Sophie on 0113 233 70 20 or alternatively register your CV online now at www.protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.