Aspiring Primary School Teachers
Protocol Education are currently working with a school based in Islington who are looking to help mould the next generation of Primary Teachers.
Ideally, you will be a recent graduate with a positive and charismatic personality who is looking to gain experience in the classroom before going on to be a teacher in the near future.
This Primary School in Islington has several roles which they are looking to recruit for including working with children with SEN and more general classroom teaching assistant roles.
Prior experience working with children, either in a school setting, or in your personal life would be extremely beneficial for this role.
The school is based in the heart of the Islington and any successful applicant would be expected to get involved with the wider school community to foster positive relationships.
You can expect brilliant training and support from the SLT who will take a keen interest in your progress.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Be able to commute to Islington
- Have a supporting and encouraging manner with young children and an ability to inspire trust and to motivate the child in their care to integrate and learn through play
- Have the ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team
- Be required to work closely with Class Teachers and staff, Parents, Special Needs Leader and Outside Agencies
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the child and in adapting and/or developing activities and games that support the development of the child’s independent communication and learning skills
The school can offer:
- A positive, supportive, and welcoming ethos that will allow you to develop professionally
- A fully inclusive ethos for all who learn and work in our community
- A commitment to doing the very best for all children in our school
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.