Teaching Assistants Required In Cheshire
Protocol Education is working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school at the heart of the community in Cheshire. We are looking for teaching assistants who can build up a rapport with pupils and colleagues to maintain the good progression of a high achieving class.
To be eligible to work with Protocol Education you will need:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQTS Welcome to apply)
* A positive approach to teaching
* A flexible approach to work
* The Ability to deliver fun and engaging lessons in line with the national curriculum
In return you will get:
* Great rates of pay
* Dedicated Consultant - Working with you to find suitable placements.
* Tax saving initiatives
* Great prospects for long term work
For further information please contact Megan on 0161 200 8500 or forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Protocol.
Winner of Best Temporary Recruitment Agency at the Recruiter Awards 2013