An Outstanding primary School in Cheshunt is looking to appoint a teaching assistant to support a class of 28 children.
This position is on a temporary ongoing contract. This position is due to begin ASAP, to enable the candidate to work alongside both the teacher and pupil they need to build a sound working-relationship and be dedicated.
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Assist and track progress for student’s academic and personal education.
• Aid class teachers with maintaining student records.
• Develop positive learning behaviour by supporting the aims and ethos of the school.
• Work with the children in small groups.
• Address emotional needs and build self confidence.
• Deliver a variety of interventions, both one-to-one and in small group basis.
This is a highly rewarding role, both professionally and personally, and would be a wonderful opportunity for any teaching assistant.
To apply today send your CV