Protocol Education are seeking a well organised, motivated and effective teacher with excellent class management skills to join the friendly, professional team at a small Bristol Primary School. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, an excellent communicator and a good team player. We can offer an excellent opportunity to develop your teaching skills in an encouraging and supportive environment.
The school is committed to expeditionary learning and giving the children engaging learning opportunities with meaningful outcomes. If you are looking for an exciting challenge and the chance to work with amazing children then we would love to hear from you.
The school is judged to be ‘Good’ by OFSTED, and one that takes positive steps to support its staff in managing the workload of today’s teachers, ensuring their well-being and effectiveness.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are jointly welcome.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.