PPA Teacher Urgently needed at this OFSTED rated 'Good' school in Berkshire.
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint a creative, enthusiastic and motivated primary or secondary trained teacher for a PPA role across KS2 and mainly covering Year 6 Maths.
- be a fully qualified teacher with QTS or an OTT
- have experience of teaching across KS2 classes - particularly Year 6
- have an excellent, up to date, subject knowledge for KS2 - particularly Maths
- be flexible and enthusiastic
- be passionate and hard working
- work well in a team
- be someone who is ready for leadership
- be someone who will buy into the school's ethos and make a difference
Unfortunately NQTs will not be considered for this position.
If you fit all of the above or would like further information please apply online today.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.