Protocol Education are working on behalf of this welcoming and innovative 1 form entry school in Berkshire, who are seeking to appoint an energetic and highly motivated PPA teacher who:
- holds QTS or is an OTT
- has exemplary classroom practice within KS1 / KS2
- can inspire and encourage
- is flexible and dedicated
- is a Good or Outstanding teacher
- can work well with others: children, teachers and parents
This 4 day per week PPA post will be across KS1 and KS2, this is a fairly small school and so the teaching is expected to be of an excellent standard.
The school can offer you:
- the opportunity to work with kind and passionate staff
- friendly and cheerful pupils
- continuous professional development
Protocol Education can offer you:
- personalised consultant support
- weekly pay
- competitive pay-rates
- brilliant social events
Please apply online TODAY as this position is due to start immediately!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.