Protocol Education is currently seeking experienced Primary Teachers for the academic year 2016/2017.
You will be covering classes across all key stages or conducting small Intervention groups or Booster Classes.
Experience teaching all key stages is essential and the schools are looking for outstanding practitioners.
What we're looking for is:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 & KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.