Job Advert: PPA Cover Teacher in Epsom
Are you a passionate and dedicated educator looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference? We are currently seeking a skilled PPA Cover Teacher to join our vibrant team at a well-established school in Epsom. This position offers a fantastic chance to work with motivated students and contribute to their overall academic development.
Position: PPA Cover Teacher
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Contract Type: Full-time, Temporary (with possibility of extension)
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive, based on qualifications and experience
About the School:
This Epsom school is a highly regarded educational institution in the heart of Epsom, known for its inclusive and supportive learning environment. We foster a culture of excellence, promoting creativity, critical thinking, and personal growth among our students. With a dedicated staff and a commitment to providing outstanding education, we strive to create a positive impact on the lives of our students.
As a PPA Cover Teacher, you will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching across various subjects and year groups during the planned and unplanned absence of class teachers. Your main duties will include:
- Delivering engaging and stimulating lessons according to the curriculum guidelines.
- Maintaining a safe and inclusive classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Differentiating instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Managing behavior effectively and promoting positive student engagement.
- Assessing and providing constructive feedback on student progress.
- Collaborating with colleagues and contributing to the wider school community.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Experience teaching across different age groups and subjects.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and teaching standards.
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills.
- Ability to engage and inspire students with creative teaching strategies.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position,please apply by sending your CV in and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.