October 2019 start till July 2010!
Daily rate: £ 130
Protocol Education is recruiting on behalf of a primary school in South West London.
This position is a full time PPA cover across KS1 and KS2 classes with a view to become permanent for the right practitioner.
- two form entry based in London borough of Lambeth;
- offering spacious and modern facilities;
- has an established, supportive and dedicated leadership team;
- 'Good' rated by Ofsted;
- situated within great transport links;
- offers excellent CPD;
- prides itself for maintaining great behaviour management across the school.
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified teacher and an excellent communicator, committed to raising the attainment of primary aged students. You must be eligible to work in the UK. The school will consider experienced teachers as well as newly qualified teachers. Successful applicants will be subject to references and or DBS check.
The successful teacher will become an integral part of the KS1 and KS2 teams and will receive a full induction.
The school has a supportive team of practitioners and you will have teaching assistants in your classes.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements- please apply today by sending your updated cv to us!
We will contact you within the week of initial application.