The school is situated in South Oxhey which has excellent transport links to and from London and Hertfordshire. This is a great school to work in with enthusiastic students and supportive parents who have high expectations for their children's learning and attainment. The successful candidate would be joining a committed and supportive team.
To be considered for this PPA teaching job in South Oxhey, Hertfordshire you will need to;
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the ability to teach across the ability level at KS2
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be keen to work as part of a passionate and committed team
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
- Effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills.
- Creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- Very well resourced classrooms