- Work with students on a 1:1 basis and within a class
- Assisting with recreational activities such as gardening, farming and bowling
- Support the learners in class on a one to one basis with numeracy and literacy
- Assist with their daily learning needs & activities such as shopping, washing & cooking
- Supporting students with their work program
- Working within a supportive environment and team
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.