The college takes pride in creating an environment that ensures students are welcomed and feel safe and that staff treat them well. The main purpose of the role will be to provide a positive learning experience for students as well and preparing their transition from education to adulthood.
- Leading one to one sessions
- Developing numeracy, literacy
- Teaching life skills such as cooking, gardening, shopping
- Developing self confidence and social interaction
For this role, you will have:
- Experience working in specialist schools or care backgrounds is beneficial
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- An interest in supporting learners with special needs
If you are interested in this role please apply immediately and send your CV to Alex - alex.conway@protocol-education.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.