- Working full time
- Hours are 8:45 - 16:30
- Working one to one focusing on students learning and physical development
- Supporting students on site in small classes of 6 - 8 students
- Supporting students in the community
- Free training offered the agency and school to develop your skills further
- Excellent transport links
- No umbrella companies
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply for the role or alternatively you can submit your CV to email@example.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.