The pupils have a number of special educational needs, although not exclusive, this includes dyslexia, dyspraxia, speech and language needs, autism, Asperger's syndrome, learning difficulties and behaviour difficulties.
Working for Protocol Education you can expect:
- To work with a dedicated and honest SEND Consultant that has great experience in the education sector.
- Professional and organised structure with plenty of continual professional development opportunities (CPD).
- A clear and easy to use timesheet system with weekly pay.
- Working for a well know, trusted and respected Education leader.
- Moving and Handling(hoisting) and Personal care trained
To register your interest, send a copy of your CV or to find our more please ask for Frances Albert; SEND Consultant, on 0114 252 1975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol Education is proud to be a National Living Wage employer supporting schools and talented people like you.