Protocol Education is looking for a special needs teaching assistant to work in a special needs school in the Doncaster area on a long term basis. A special needs teaching assistant needs to provide a high level of support to children with a range of learning difficulties including ASD (autism), complex needs and PMLD.
The Ideal candidate will have require the following:-
- Have a minimum of 1 year SEN school experience ideally in a PMLD setting
- Ideally would hole a minimum of CACHE Level 2 qualification
- Have knowledge and experience with personal care, medical needs and moving and handling
- Have experience of delivering a sensory curriculum.
- Be a patient and positive role model for children
- Dedicated Consultant
- Good rates of pay
- Friendly supportive environment
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00
If you would like to discuss the roles or other roles in SEN, please contact Frances on 0114 252 1975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org