The successful candidate will work closely with a team of professionals to provide tailored and specific support for young people who have additional requirements in either academic or communicative development. A large part of this role is relationship and stability building for the young person, and we are particularly keen to speak to those who have experience supporting students with varying SEN requirements.
- Support students in your care to complete day to day tasks.
- Moving and handling trained
- Ensure all personal care needs are met if necessary/appropriate.
- Follow Care and Education plans set to specific individual requirements.
- Support young people with personal and academic needs.
- Assisting with learning and social skills
- Carrying out interactive activities to help build their knowledge
- Liaise with teaching staff and external parties following care plans
What Protocol Education can offer you:
-Excellent rates of pay (Above the National Living wage)
-Guaranteed work schemes available
-Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
-A wide variety of different positions, both day to day and long term
-Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more,please click apply or call Frances on 0114 252 1972 or email email@example.com
Please note. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.