If you are passionate about SEN (PMLD) and would like to start or continue your career in a popular, diverse school, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The role itself will be working 1:1 with SEN Children (PMLD) as well as supporting groups of learners occasionally. The ideal candidate will have prior experience working with PMLD children/adults, confidence in supporting children with feeding and personal care/moving and handling and a passion for working with SEN.
- An abundance of long-term and day to day roles
- A variety of work in all key stages you are skilled in
- Dedicated consultants
- Excellent support - we are always here to talk to you
What is needed:-
- Health & Social Care or Teaching Assistant qualification(not essential)
- Proven ability to support children/adults with complex needs
- Ability to provide personal care and trained in moving and handling, beneficial but not essential
- A passion for supporting and nurturing students which may display challenging behaviour
- A commitment to developing the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to communicate clearly with pupils of varying communication abilities
If you would like to discus the role, please call Frances on 0114 252 1975 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org