Closing date 6th July
Start date ASAP
A nursery in Yate is looking for nursery assistants to start as soon as possible. No previous experience required. Full time and part time positions available.
The nursery work holistically with children, families and additional services. They believe that all children have the right to the very best possible start in life and work cooperatively with families from all communities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team in a busy and thriving, but homely, nursery. The team is experienced and this will be an excellent role for someone to work in who may not have extensive experience with children. You will work with the children as part of a team setting up an engaging environment; responding to the children’s needs; working with families as a Key Person and observing, assessing and supporting each child’s development “in the moment”.
You will need:
- A sense of fun and a love of working with children.
- Good communication skills with children, parents and colleagues, and the ability to work in a busy environment.
- The successful applicants will also actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring nursery policies and procedures are observed at all times.
At Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing, honest, and friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences
- £250 bonus refer a friend
- CV and interview advice and support
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.