If you can get to the Camden area and have worked as a Play Therapist or counselled children in one to one sessions we would love to hear from you!
If you have a post graduate degree in relation to Play Therapy this would be desirable. However, experience with the following are essential;
- Abuse and neglect
- Divorce and family separations
- Learning difficulties
- Psychological problems
- Traumatic experiences and violence.
• Protocol Education has some great perks such as social events (Boat Parties) giving you the opportunity to build relationships with your colleagues and candidates.
• A strong referral scheme of 250
• Competitive Daily Rates
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Fairly recent references (last 2-3 years)
• Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
• Relatable references and valid DBS on the Update Service
Protocol Education connects staff and schools by filling in roles in all educational years from Nursery to Primary, Secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs). We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. A DBS is essential, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for all workers. We necessitate that you have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, if not we have it included in our registration process whereby a DBS application is available at a cost of £40.
If you are interested in what we offer and can meet the expectations of Protocol Education, reply to this ad -
Register online at www.protocol-education.com