The school, pride themselves son the support and development they can offer their staff, displaying their successes through their students academic achievements requires the desired candidate to join the school and hit the ground running.
The candidate must confident teaching all three core science topics to GCSE Students, with a physics specialty. The candidate will be working across 3 departments so experience with large workloads is ideal. Located just minutes away from Harrow tube station, the academy is in a perfect location for any London commuter and can be reached Via most forms of public transport.
- Degree in a Core Science subject, Physics is preferred.
- Knowledge of the curriculum is essential
- Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
- Effective behaviour management skills
- Ability to assess different methods of learning
- Dedication to improving students learning and experience in school
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
- An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- The chance to work at one of the highest performing schools in the country
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.