Physics Teacher required in Ealing
My client is an Academy Trust who has a good ofsted report and achieves good results for GCSE grades between A - C is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Physics Teacher who is results driven and committed to teaching Physics.
• To have Qualified Teacher Status
• To attend regular department meetings and to liaise with the relevant co-ordinators to ensure that they are kept up to date with key issues.
• To participate fully in the academic development of the department, for example, updating existing units of work and developing new ones as requested by the Head of Department.
• To keep a detailed and accurate Teacher Planner in accordance with school policy and ensure that assessment records both written and on Department network registers are maintained up to date.
• To ensure that all classes are taught according to school policy and that National Curriculum and examination syllabus regulations are carefully followed at all times.
So if you are an experienced Physics teacher who is looking for an exciting and fresh challenge then please apply today.
You must be able to offer 2 references and have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to complete one.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.