A secondary school in North Somerset are looking to appoint a teacher of Physics to teach across KS3, 4 & 5, starting from September 2022.
About the School:
- The school offers students an outstanding opportunity for staff to develop with specific CPD being offered for dedicated roles (mentoring, First Steps to leadership, Middle Leadership)
- The school values development in its students of all kinds, not just academically
- The staff numbers are quite large. The school looks for ambitious staff, who are enthusiastic, hardworking, conscientious, and energetic individuals. The school offers a range of staff benefits and opportunities in terms of professional development.
- Degree in Physics and a PGCE or QTS Qualification or BSc Honours degree in Professional Education (Secondary) (or equivalent) and Physics.
- Advantageous to be able to cover Chemistry and/or Biology as well.
- Strong Literacy and Numeracy skills is a must.
- Knowledge across different frameworks of assessment is desired (AQA, EdExcel, BTEC).
- Demonstrate strong behaviour management techniques.
- Highly organized and good communicator
- Steady career, or study history with ability to supply a minimum of 2 recent references covering the last 3 years.
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
- Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
- CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
- Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
- CV writing & support
- Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
- A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
- Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
- A £250 referral bonus if you refer someone new to work for Protocol Education
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.