An outstanding and passionate Physics specialist is required for a long term / permanent teaching position within a large well resourced Secondary school within Rotherham. The position is full time and will involve teaching key stage 3 up to key stage 5. The ideal teacher will have a skilled approach to teaching engaging lessons linked into a creative curriculum plan with an understanding of the attainment levels involved stretching pupils into higher attainment challenges.
To become part of the Protocol Education supply team at this inspiring Secondary School you will;
• Hold QTS as a Science Teacher
• Have a real passion for the subject matter
• Deliver a GCSE curriculum with skilled differentiation and a strong focus on pupil engagement
• Help students to make accelerated progress towards national expectations in Science
• Hold strong classroom management skills with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges.
• Work as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across school.
If you are interested in this position or would like to enquire about other roles I have currently have available then please apply within or email email@example.com
The successful teacher will hold QTS and ideally have a proven track record of raising attainment and have recent Physics teaching experience. NQT's welcome to apply. You must also be able to provide two references from the last 3 years and hold an up to date DBS or be prepared to apply for one via us.
Protocol Education brings schools and staff together. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England, and we can help you find the classroom role that's right for you.
Protocol Education have their own payroll team so you can decide whether to be paid via PAYE or an umbrella company.