Based in the heart of Islington, this 2 form entry Primary School is recruiting for a hard-working, dynamic and inclusive Physical Education Teacher to start in September. The school is a very successful school and works closely with the student’s parents and carers to ensure the best education is provided. It is vibrant and multi-cultural school with a very enjoyable approach to learning which allows everybody to work together to ensure everyone achieves.
This position is suitable for NQT's .
The successful candidate must have;
• Excellent knowledge of the Primary Physical Education Curriculum
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils
• Outstanding team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
What we can offer;
• Protocol Education is able to offer a number of CPD courses to help you continuously develop personally.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.