The chosen candidate must be able to completely commit to the role as continuity is key.
• Ability to engage pupils in Numeracy and Literacy Support
• Leading Numeracy and Literacy Interventions in 1-2-1 or small group sessions
• Supervising pupil's behaviour
• Working with the class teacher with resource preparation
What we can offer you:
• Competitive daily payrate
• Weekly pay
• Enthusiastic and well behaved students that are eager to learn and catch up
• A dedicated consultant to support you throughout your placement
• Permanent opportunities in the future
We are looking for:
• Confident to ensure the children are working towards their targets
• Dedicated, experienced and passionate about planning, behaviour management, teaching and learning
• Able to assess, record and report on all aspects of pupils' progress and development
• Able to commit for the duration of the placement
• Skilled and experienced with KS1 and KS2 subject knowledge
• Able to provide or contribute to oral and written assessments relating to individual pupils or groups of pupils, internally, with parents and outside agencies.
• Honest and compassionate
• Happy to complete training to further develop their knowledge and understanding in education
If you feel confident and suitable for this role - please apply TODAY!