A great opportunity has arisen at a lovely little school in Sidcup for a Phase leader as the school continues to grow. Developing the leadership group is a priority as the school looks to reach outstanding status, a teaching commitment is also required for this role.
The school in question is still in its infancy having opened in September 2013, it has been described as a great place to learn. Through a Christian ethos and strategically planned personalised curriculum delivered in partnership with other outstanding education partners, the school provides an excellent education experience for children and families. The children are encouraged to be adventurous, confident, creative, passionate to learn and proud of their successes, along with developing independence, respect for others and self-discipline. The school currently hits the outstanding level for Behaviour and safety of Pupils with Ofsted.
If you think you can do the following:
- Provide outstanding, effective teaching
- Regularly monitor Progress of pupils within your phase and create suitable action plans to make outstanding pupil progress
- LiaIse effectively with other staff to ensure the successful transition of pupils throught he school
- Direct, organise and manage the work of all staff within the phase
- Act as a mentor and uphold all school policies
By working through Protocol you will benefit from the folowing:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
- Referral Bonus
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 02084618900
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.