The sucessful candidate will be required to work Monday-Friday (40 hours per week)
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working with babies - pre school children and has at least 6 months experience working with children of all ages (between 12 months-5 years) This nursery has a maximum of 45 children spaces.
- Salary increase based on performace
- Chance to move up to higher position within the nursery setting
- Links to public transport including trains/buses
- Free parking avaiable
- A well established nursery of 30 years with an "Outstanding" reputation
- In house training and development programs
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
- Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
- Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
- Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
- Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
- Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
Please only apply for this job advert if you have an NVQ/CACHE Level 3 Qualficiation in Childcare or the equivelent.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.