We are currently looking for a CACHE Level 3 Nursery Nurse who will be joining a friendly, focused team with the opportunity to develop and grow within the business.
This Nursery is a family run business, that was established in 2011 by two sisters who are from a very close family background who take the same approach to running their nursery.
This position is for the BABY ROOM in the Nursery
Salary will be a MINIMUM 18K per annum
40 hours per week (8am-5pm OR 9am-6pm depending on nursery requests)
The Nursery have requested for a 3 day trial for successful candidate
Baby Room capacity is 15, they currently have 12 maximum in there
Toddler and Preschool are combined and Baby Room is separate
What the role involves:
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Building a strong, solid relationship with all parents
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
DBS on the Update Service/willing to apply for one
Previous experience in working with Early Years
A commitment to the highest possible standards of safety
The ability to interact and provide entertainment for the children
A friendly and calm approach towards the children
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.