Monday - Friday
40 hours per week
Payrate £9.25ph minimum
Key worker role
This nursery are looking for someone who is passionate about Early Years children and looking to grow and develop within the nursery.
The nursery DO NOT require any qualifications in Childcare, however, you will have to have some experience with looking after children from 6 months to 4 years old.
- In house training which will then lead to a payrise
- Local to train station and bus stops
- Not placed in 1 room, will move around from babyroom to pre school room
- Holiday pay
- Sickness pay
- Close team that arrange team nights out
- Constant support from managers and staff members
- Help to plan activities for the children
- Keeping a record of your key children's development and learning
- Complete progress checks as laid out int he Early Years Foundation Stage
- Liaise with and support parents and other family members
- Be flexible within working practices of the nursery and able to adapt to different ages of children and their need
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.